Pharmacy Error Lawyers

Have you suffered an injury after a prescription or pharmacy error? Get the answers you need to protect your rights


Q: CVS made a pharmacy error and I had to be hospitalized. What can be done?


Keep all your medications and medication bottles. When you get out of the hospital, call an experienced pharmacy malpractice attorney to help you. You can also make a complaint to your state's Board of Pharmacy.

You can sue the pharmacy and make them compensate you for:
  • economic losses including lost wages,
  • medical bills incurred as result of pharmacy malpractice,
  • pain and suffering and other non-economic damages.

If you have questions, you can contact our office 24/7 to start a free case review.

Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation about your employment law needs.




Tell us more:*

Kennedy Hodges LLP

Kennedy Hodges, LLP

711 W. Alabama Street
Houston, Texas 77006
Phone: 713-523-0001
Fax: 713-523-1116
Toll Free: 888-449-2068
Get Directions

Galvin B. Kennedy
Galvin B. Kennedy
View lawyer's profile
David Wayne Hodges
David Wayne Hodges
View lawyer's profile

follow us on:

  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube


  • When I went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription the pharmacy put two different medications in the bottle, including one I was not supposed to take...
  • A pharmacy gave me the wrong instructions on some medication for my son and he got sick. I needed legal help and even though they were in a different state than where I live they were able to take my case...

View All