Go to navigation Go to content

Types of Errors

Dangerous and Defective Drugs If you put your trust in a pharmaceutical company and were hurt by their product, you deserve compensation for your suffering.
Wrong Medication Did you receive the wrong medication or incorrect prescription from a pharmacy? If you have suffered because of a medication error please call us for a free case review.
Wrong Dosage Common forms of medication error: incorrect dosage error. Order our free book to learn how to protect yourself and your family from wrong dosage errors.
Other Errors Order our free book, "How to Make Pharmacies Pay for your Injuries Caused by Medication Errors, to learn your rights in prescription error cases.
Kids Rx Errors Order a free copy of The Top 10 Tips to Protect Your Children Against Pharmacy Errors. If you have suffered a prescription error contact our firm today.
Pharmacy Malpractice If you have suffered an injury because a pharmacy dispensed the wrong medication or made an error with your prescription, you are able to file a claim for negligence or malpractice and receive the compensation you deserve.
Walgreens Pharmacy Error Claims There have been numerous claims brought against Walgreens for pharmacy errors or prescription errors. Order our free book to learn how to take action.
CVS Pharmacy Error Claims If you've been injured because of a CVS Pharmacy prescription error, call us for help with your lawsuit at 888-526-7616.
State Pharmacy Boards If you have been severely injured because of a medication error, contact board-certified attorneys immediately to investigate your case free of charge.
Drug & Pharmacy Error Prevention Filing a pharmacy error lawsuit is the only way to make pharmacies take accountability for mistakes. Call our board certified attorneys for a free case review.
State Pharmacy Laws State laws on pharmacy malpractice. Learn the pharmacy error Statute of Limitation laws that apply to your state. Call 877-342-2020 for a free consultation.

What Makes a Successful Pharmacy Dosage Error Lawsuit?

David W. Hodges
Connect with me
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
Partner at Kennedy Hodges LLP practicing pharmacy error, medical malpractice and personal injury law
Comments (0)

Medical malpractice, such as surgical errors, affects thousands of people each year. While it is shocking to hear that these types of errors are made, it is even more outrageous to learn that hundreds of thousands of people are harmed as a result of medication errors. This topic has attracted more news coverage lately, since it is appalling that so many innocent victims are suffering serious injuries and even life-threatening conditions as a result of pharmacists’ errors.

If you have been harmed as a result of receiving the wrong dosage of medication at your local pharmacy, you need to pursue a claim against the negligent pharmacist and pharmacy involved. But before you get started, you should find out what things could make your claim more successful.

When pursuing a claim for damages, you will have a better chance for a successful lawsuit by taking the following steps:

  • Seek medical treatment as soon as possible. By having the correct tests and treatment following your injury, a doctor will be able to determine the extent of your injuries. This information can be used when evaluating your claim for damages to ensure you receive the full compensation you deserve.
  • Hire the right lawyer. An experienced attorney will know what to look for, how to build a strong case, and how to negotiate with the insurance company. By having a skilled attorney in your corner who has previously pursued pharmacy error claims and has been successful, you have a better chance for a successful lawsuit.

To learn more about how to obtain a successful recovery following a pharmacy dosage error, order a free copy of our report, How to Make Pharmacies Pay for Injuries Caused by Medication Errors.

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.