Seven Possible Complications Caused by Villous Atrophy Following Benicar Use
What are some of the risks associated with villous atrophy that develops after using the drug Benicar? The following is an overview:
- Hospitalization may be required, sometimes for many weeks or even months. This is due to the inability to properly absorb food and water associated with villous atrophy.
- Benicar users suffering from villous atrophy may suffer severe dehydration.
- Benicar users suffering from villous atrophy may suffer severe malnutrition.
- Benicar users suffering from villous atrophy may suffer from kidney failure.
- Patients may require IV fluids and nourishment that is fed directly into the bloodstream.
- Patients may face rapid weight loss and chronic diarrhea.
- Patients may suffer from iron deficiency anemia.
If you or a loved one took Benicar and suffered complications as a result, we can help. You may have a claim for compensation against the drug’s manufacturers. It is important to act quickly, however, as strict time limitations do apply. When you are ready to learn more, we encourage you to reach out at our toll free number, 888-526-7616.